BLAIR: I’m not pregnant. So goodbye, mistake so far in my past I can hardly remember.
CHUCK: You cannot be serious.
BLAIR: You can’t be touching me. Look, if you were going to tell Nate, you would have done so in Monaco, but you don’t want him to hate you. And you know he would. Game over.
CHUCK: Game’s not over until I say it is.
BLAIR: Then have fun playing with yourself.
I miss Chuck’s S1 hair..and his scarf
Ed Westwick & Leighton Meester
“Well, he’s one of my favorite people to act with on the show. He’s brilliant and also as a person, he’s really great, so I think that’s why we have the chemistry.”
TWO thumbs up…I mean, look at her, come on…come on, I’m serious here…”
4.02 & 4.09: I would die for you, my love.
The parallel is simple: Blair and Chuck by the railing of a raised platform. But you could add several more things:
- Red. It’s Blair’s best color. It’s Chuck’s best color. And it’s Chair’s best color.
- Blair leaving her date with Louis to stop Chuck vs. Blair leaving her dinner with the Girls, Inc. board to confront Chuck.
- “But if you were really hurt, I would want to know.”
“If they were true, I would want to know.”
- “I don’t love you anymore.”
“I meant it, Blair. With all my heart.”
- Getting shot with no one finding out vs. going up in flames together in front of everyone.
- “It takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf.”
“I have to be Blair Waldorf before I can be Chuck Bass’s girlfriend.”